I have some legitimate excuses:
1. Work is BUSY. This is definitely a good thing, and I'll sacrifice some training for that.
2. We have church tonight.
3. I'm going to Madison for the State Basketball Tournament tomorrow.
4. I like to see my wife at least occasionally.
...and some weak excuses:
1. I have not gotten up to run in the morning.
2. It's cooooooooold (see #1)
So I guess this is a step back week. Tomorrow I'll probably get a run in, and I've got this superstition that started with our playoff run, where I run a mile for every victory needed to win State. That means I'll be running at least 2 miles on Friday. This might be a good week to rest a bit, though, as next week I'll be out in Colorado running and skiing, and I'm looking forward to getting the HR up in that altitude.
All in all, it could be worse. There are only so many hours in a day, and very few precious hours right now with the sun out. And at some point this snow is going to melt...I just hope it's before June.
EDITED: Well, I got to take lunch a bit early today, so I ran home and changed and took Parsenn on a run. He had been so good lately on the runs at staying focused on the task at hand...until today. I think it might have to do with running during the day instead of at night, but today he had to stop and inspect every car, human, snowbank, footprint, and manhole. That's okay though...I'm still considering it a run!