05 May 2008

5 Days

I can't wait. The current forecast says it'll be B-E-A-utiful this Saturday.

My "long" run yesterday was cut short. I had a full gut of food and a liter of water that was sloshing with each step. It wasn't sitting well in there so I decided to cut the running portion short and get some solid stretching in. Later yesterday afternoon I took Parsenn out for a jog at Parsenn pace, but he wasn't feeling it either. At one point he literally just stopped running in midstride, flopped down in the grass, rolled over on his back, and waited for me to scratch his belly.

I've got two quicker workouts this week and other than that, my goals:

1. Eat healthy. Drink (water) often.
2. Spend some quality time at Parsenn Pace.
3. Make sure I'm not forgetting anything in planning for the weekend.
4. Go to bed early.

That's all for today. Time to distract myself from my excitement for a while!

1 comment:

Nitmos said...

I'm excited for you. You are going to do GREAT! Rest, relax, stay loose. eat right...sounds like a good plan.