12 November 2007

Okay, so I lied when I said I wouldn't be adding any more races.

Sue me. I just stumbled upon one more race I need to squeeze in, so it's on my "2007 Schedule" on the right. I blame peer pressure for this. I'm far too weak.
Click here for more info on this rather unique event.

We're even going to have Tshirts! For next year, I think Nancy should have used an Octagon, not triangles, in the logo. And, given my distaste for the word "Blog," I would prefer "Running Journalling Friends." Just my two cents. I don't expect anyone to listen :)

5 comments:

Marcy said...

I am so in!! Although I'll probably die trying to run 8 miles. It's been a long time for me LOL

Anyway, I've been meaning to ask (since I didn't have a chance to comment on your previous posts) what the deal with hating Lance? Because he ran a 2:4something marathon or for other reasons? LOL

nwgdc said...

totally kidding about hating lance. it all comes down to jealousy. he is amazing, inspiring, and of course superhuman.

Bill Carter said...

You can count me in! I think it is so cool that you guys think about these things and allow our group to come together for a race... even if we live all over the country.

Thanks!

Nancy said...

I'll take those ideas under consideration. or, maybe next time, I'll just let you design it. :D

I know it's totally lame, but I thought we needed something. I'm pretty limited on my Paintshop ability. :P

Jess said...

Woohoo! Another racer! I hope I don't come in last place.