31 January 2011

14 Weeks to Ice Age

I wanted 7 hours this week in base building and fell a bit short, finishing up with about 6. I put in 2 hours of decent effort on Thursday morning in the snow (actually, almost all my runs were in the snow this past week, and considering we're supposed to get up to 18 inches in the next three days, that story isn't going to change).
This weekend I'm throwing around the idea of doing the John Dick 50K on Saturday morning. If I don't get there, then I'm hoping for a 3 hour run on the trails around here.
34 miles, 6 hours (with an additional 2 hours of shoveling) on the week. I'd like to have 8 hours this week...snow permitting :)

1 comment:

kahtoola microspikes said...

It's always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! I'm sure you had fun writing this article.Excellent entry! I'm been looking for topics as interesting as this. Looking forward to your next post.