11 July 2008

Hello from London!

It's been a great trip thus far...no running involved with the exception of mad dashes for the "tube!"
My favorite parts thus far:

1. The Cliffs of Moher in Western Ireland. Amazing.
2. Driving in Ireland. I have no idea how one would go about training for a marathon over here. The roads are unbelievable and there isn't exactly extra room on the shoulders!
3. The Borough Market in London. What food!
4. Bulmers "Original Cider". I've been told it isn't available at home, but I"m going to do my best to find it! It has replaced Guinness as my beverage of choice.
5. The Architecture. We've spent a day and a half in London thus far, a day in Paris, and 3 in Ireland, and I can't explain how amazing the structures are. We simply don't have anything like it back home. Especially in rural Wisconsin. :)

Ellie and I have made some big plans for the fall running season...lets just say she's officially caught the 26.2 bug! But more on that when I'm back in a country that drives on the right (correct) side of the road!

3 comments:

Marcy said...

Sounds like you homies are having a good time ;D Be careful driving! You're already handicapped being a male and all :P

Jess said...

Sounds like a great trip so far!

Nitmos said...

Bring back pictures.